Bidding Rules for the 2019 Stallion Service Auction
- Select the stallion(s) you want to breed to.
- Online bidding
• Members: Submit your name, address and credit card information
Or sign up for the new Member-Section (This is possible without
paying any fees. Just deactivate all fees and proceed with the Sign
Up.) Then fill in your credit card information at the site My Personal
• Non-Members: Submit your name, address and credit
card information under Register.
After you submitted your credit card information you may start
to bid online. You may bid once a day on each stallion.
Please raise your bid at least in steps of US$10.00 above the
last bid. The table shows the highest bid of the PREVIOUS day.
- Bids are binding offers
and cannot be withdrawn.
Breedings from this auction shall not be used for embryo transfer
breedings unless previously agreed with the donor of the breeding.
- There is a minimum bid
for each stallion depending on its stud fee (see
list of stallions for details).
- The table shows
the highest online bid of the PREVIOUS day.
- Final day:
- Online bidders may place one more bid for each
stallion. All bidders are notified on the day after the closing
date, if they won their bid.
- The mailed and faxed bids will also be included
on the last day.
- The mailed and faxed bids do not appear on the
- The online bids of the last day do not show up
on the list!
- There is a second chance to bid
on the stallions with open bids after the closing
date (Jan. 31st) but before Feb. 28th, 2019. Please check this
website again for further details and the reduced minimum bids
in the 2nd round: "First Call Wins".